The Walking Dead: Season One – As featured in TegraZone, The Walking Dead is a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead.
With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell. Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes. A tailored game experience – actions, choices and decisions you make will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.
The Walking Dead: Season One Features
- Plays great on NVIDIA SHIELD.
- Winner of over 90 Game of the Year awards.
- All five award-winning episodes plus special episode ‘400 Days’.
- Choice matters: your decisions change the story around you.
- Save over 25% on additional episodes by purchasing the Season Pass and gain access to Episodes 2-5, plus special episode 400 Days immediately.
√ Minimum Specs
- GPU: Adreno 200 series, Mali-400 series, PowerVR SGX540, or Tegra 3
- CPU: Dual core 1GHz
- Memory: 1GB
√ Recommended Specs
- GPU: Adreno 300 series, Mali-T600 series, PowerVR SGX544, or Tegra 4
- CPU: Quad core 1.5GHz
- Memory: 2GB