Xender – The Best Sharing App Fulfilling All Your Sharing Needs. Share any type of files in any places at any time absolutely without mobile data usage. Xender has 200 times Bluetooth transfer speed. It supports Android, IOS, Tizen, Windows, PC/ Mac cross-platform transferring.
No need for USB connection and PC software installation. The choice of Over 500 Million users. Over 100 million files transferred daily. Play all music and videos. Xender is the wifi file transfer master.
Xender Main Features
- Transfer files with flash speed – Imagine sending your party video to friends in seconds! The highest speed can reach 40Mb/s.
- Share all kinds of files without restrictions – Transfer anything you want, from documents, music, pictures, to videos and apps.
- Free of network connection – No cables, no internet, no data usage! You can transfer files to friends anywhere and anytime.
- Send large files without limitation – Sharing photos, music, videos, apps, documents and any other file types of unlimited file size.
- Supports cross platform transferring – Simplifies connections of phones & tablets & PC/Mac and supports you to share any files between Android, iOS and Windows operation systems.
- Smart phone replication – Smart switch mobile data like contacts, SMS, pictures, music, videos, games and any other files from your old phone to the new one in one simple step.
- File manager – Enables to view, move or delete files you received and even to make a backup copy whenever you need to clean the phone storage.
- Check out connected friends’ mobile apps – Various applications from your friend’s phone will be introduced to your own phone when connected successfully and can be shared by one click.
- Friendly design – Satisfy the users’ further operating needs with functions related to transferred files like: opening, installing, uninstalling, deleting, viewing etc.
- Slide pictures to share – Smoothly share photos to your friends by sliding.
Download xender app now and share any file of any size with swift speed. The best file transfer app there is.